Easy, Tasty (and Healthy) Snacks
You may need an adult to help with some of these snacks.
with the Nutrition Kid
3. Stuff a whole-grain pita pocket with ricotta cheese and Granny Smith apple slices. Add a
dash of cinnamon.
4. Mix together ready-to-eat cereal, dried fruit and nuts in a sandwich bag for an
5. Smear a scoop of frozen yogurt on two graham crackers and add sliced banana to make
a yummy sandwich.
6. Top low-fat vanilla yogurt with crunchy granola and sprinkle with blueberries.
7. Microwave a small baked potato. Top with reduced-fat cheddar cheese and salsa.
8. Make snack kabobs. Put cubes of low-fat cheese and grapes on pretzel sticks.
9. Toast a whole grain waffle and top with low-fat yogurt and sliced peaches.
#thenutritionkid @thenutritionkid #snackskids #elainehastings